Brian Roy Rosen (called Brize for short by his family) is the older brother of Michael Rosen by four years. Brian has been mentioned in several of Michael's poems. He worked as a paleontologist at the Natural History Museum.
"Gotobed gotobed gotobed gotobed gotobed gotobed gotobed gotobed gotobed" - Brian Rosen in Babysitter
Known things about Brian. Edit
- He hates babysitting Michael.
- He is older than Michael by four years.
- Michael thinks he is a funny guy and was always like a third parent to him. 
- He and Michael often have fights and like to tease each other.
- ↑ Live Stream - July 2018 - PART 1 - Kids’ Poems and Stories With Michael Rosen.
- ↑ http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/science-facilities/cahr/projects-partnerships/museum-lives/database/index.php?request=browse&irn=1983
- ↑ Michael Rosen: Why curiosity is the key to life https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/sep/06/michael-rosen-curiosity-is-the-key-to-life
- ↑ https://www.michaelrosen.co.uk/about/
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.